Receive an incentive discount – from $300 to $500
Louisiana Farm Bureau members are eligible for exclusive Case IH incentives:
- Case IH Compact Farmall® B and C series tractors – $300 per unit
- Case IH Farmall A series utility tractors – $300 per unit
- Case IH Farmall C and U series utility tractors – $500 per unit
- Case IH Farmall 100A series tractors – $500 per unit
- Case IH Maxxum® series tractors – $500 per unit
- Case IH self-propelled windrowers – $500 per unit
- Case IH large square balers –$500 per unit
- Case IH round balers – $300 per unit
- Case IH small square balers – $300 per unit
- Case IH disc mower conditioners –$300 per unit
- Case IH sickle mower conditioners – $300 per unit
- Case IH Scout utility vehicles – $300 per unit
To obtain the Farm Bureau membership incentive certificate visit fbverify.com/caseih and enter your 10-digit member number and zip code. Certificates expire, but there is no limit to the number of certificates that a Farm Bureau member may use, so long as no more than one certificate per unit acquired and the acquisition(s) is/are made for personal and/or business use.
Print the certificate and present it to your local Case IH dealer to get the member discount. The certificate must be presented to the dealership prior to purchase. The certificate cannot be applied to prior purchases.
Negotiate the best deal possible with your Case IH dealer and then add the member incentive to the bottom line. Farm Bureau member incentives can be combined with other discounts, promotions, rebates or offers that may be available from Case IH or a Case IH dealer. The incentive discount(s) is/are shown on invoice as a subtraction from the best-negotiated price of the acquired unit(s).
If you have questions or need help obtaining the certificate, please call [INSERT STATE OFFICE PHONE] or visit your local FB office.