Receive a $500 incentive on your next vehicle
Eligible Louisiana Farm Bureau members receive a $500 incentive toward the purchase or lease of most new Chevrolet®, Buick®, and GMC® cars, trucks, crossovers, vans and SUVs. The incentive can be stacked with most other available offers, including GM Business Choice, Owner Loyalty and current in-market incentives (excludes military, employee, dealership employee and supplier pricing discounts).
- Must be a Louisiana Farm Bureau member for at least 30 days prior to date of delivery of the vehicle to be eligible. Offer available through 4/1/17 and subject to change without notice.
- To obtain the Farm Bureau membership incentive certificate visit fbverify.com/gm and enter your 10-digit member number and zip code. Certificates expire, but there is no limit to the number of certificates you can print, as long as your membership is valid. If you have questions or need help obtaining the certificate, please call (225) 922-6200 or visit your local FB office.
- Print the certificate and present it to your local Chevrolet, Buick or GMC dealer to get the member discount. The certificate must be presented to the dealership prior to purchase. It cannot be applied after a vehicle purchase. The name and address printed on the certificate must match what is on the member's valid driver's license.
- Members may apply the incentive to the purchase or lease of multiple vehicles, including fleet vehicles purchased through GM’s National Fleet Purchase Program. However, one certificate is required per vehicle.
- To find a local dealer, visit GM Dealer Locator.
- Eligible models are subject to change without notice. They include the Buick Enclave, Encore, LaCrosse, Regal and Verano. Chevrolet Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, 2014 Cruze, Equinox, Express, Impala (excludes Impala Limited), Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse and Volt. GMC Acadia, Canyon, Savana, Sierra, Terrain, Yukon and Yukon XL.